NIRI's Certificate Program - IR Competency Suite™ - USA
Hong Kong Investor Relations Association (HKIRA) is in collaboration with NIRI – National Investor Relations Institute to introduce IR Competency Suite™ to IR practitioners in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
About the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI):
Founded in 1969, NIRI is the professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, shareholders, securities analysts and other financial community constituents. The largest professional investor relations association in the world, NIRI’s more than 2,800 members represent over 1,350 publicly held companies and $7 trillion in stock market capitalization.
About NIRI’s IR Competency Suite™
The IR Competency Suite is a flexible, online self-paced learning series that provides a broad overview of the investor relations function, with a focus on the specific roles and responsibilities of an IR practitioner. Adapted from the Investor Relations Body of Knowledge, the IR Competency Suite examines key IR tasks necessary for success and the variables that may impact how those tasks are performed. The IR Competency Suite contains 10 individual modules that correspond to the domains of the IR Competency Framework.
- IR Strategy Formulation
- IR Planning, Implementation and Measurement
- Corporate Messaging Development
- Marketing and Outreach
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Business Insights
- Strategic Counsel and Collaboration
- Capital Markets and Capital Structure
- Corporate Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Governance
This resource is ideal for:
- Professionals new to IR or exploring an IR career
- Experienced IR professionals looking to fill knowledge gaps
- IR professionals preparing to take the IRC® exam
- IRC holders seeking professional development units (PDUs) to maintain their credentials
- IR service providers looking to better understand their target audience
IRC credential holders can claim 10 professional development units (PDUs) for completion of the full IR Competency Suite.
|IR Competency Suite
(includes all 10 Modules)
|HKIRA / NIRI members: US$995||HKIRA / NIRI members: US$110|
|Non-members: US$1145||Non-members: US$125|
https://portal.niri.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=AGSCertApps (Login is required to access the Catalog and all features of the IR Competency Suite.)
Exclusive discount codes for HKIRA Members: Login to see exclusive discount codes.
HKIRA Professional Development
Tel: (852) 2117 1846