HKIRA Training Courses
HKIRA Executive Certificate in Interpretation of Financial Statements
The certificate is a series of three courses highlighting the key aspects of preparing and interpreting financial statements from the viewpoint of IROs, CFOs and Investors. Course attendees will be able to gain a better understanding on the dynamics of the financial statement figures, technical knowledge in key accounting rules and insights on responding to questions regarding financial statements upon completion of all three courses offered by the certificate.
- Interpreting financial statements for IR professionals
- Reading financial statements from an investor’s perspective
- Preparing financial statements from a CFO's perspective
|Course 1- Interpreting financial statements for IR professionals||7 October 2023 (Sat)||9:30 am to 11:30 am||[Apply Now]|
|Course 2- Reading financial statements from an investor’s perspective||4 November 2023 (Sat)||9:30 am to 11:30 am||[Apply Now]|
|Course 3- Preparing financial statements from a CFO's perspective||2 December 2023 (Sat)||9:30 am to 11:30 am||[Apply Now]|
Tel: 2117 1846
- Course registration is only completed after receiving full payment of the course fee. For incomplete registration, HKIRA will not issue CPD acknowledgement to the attendee.
- HKIRA will confirm availability by email notification. HKIRA reserves the right to final say in registration discrepancies.
- Seats are limited and will be available on a first-come-first-served basis, and secured upon confirmation of payment.
- Reservation is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- For early bird tickets, the payment should be settled before the deadline for early bird. Otherwise, standard price will be applied.
- The scheduled class will be cancelled if less than 10 people registered.
Past Training Program: