HKIRA 4th IR Awards Conference and Presentation Luncheon
The Investor Relations Awards (IR Awards) celebrate excellence and achievement in local IR industry through the annual presentation of awards to the many diverse professionals that make up the dynamic IR and finance industries in Hong Kong.
This year, the IR Awards is celebrated on Monday, 21 May 2018 at Grand Ballroom, Conrad Hong Kong. This annual highlight organized by HKIRA is a premier gathering hundreds of IR professionals.
|Date:||Monday, 21 May 2018|
|Venue:||Grand Ballroom, Conrad Hong Kong (map)|
|Dress code:||Business attire|
10:00 – IR Awards Conference
(registration opens at 09:30)
The Awards Conference in the morning solicits content from experts and professional to exchange the latest insights and stimulate lively discussion regarding strategies, leading change, effective processes, and best practices in investor relations, for listed companies to better engage with shareholders and the investment community.
2 CPD hours accredited by HKIRA available by request upon registration.
12:45 – IR Awards Presentation Luncheon
(registration opens at 12:15)
The Awards Presentation Luncheon brings together the winning corporates their executives and IR practitioners. During the ceremony, winners will be invited on stage to be presented with their individually-engraved Award trophy. The grand prix winners of the Overall Best IR Company Awards will be announced.
14:15 – End of program
View agenda in PDF
Terms & Remarks
- Online booking only.
- Notification email and invoice will be sent upon online booking.
- Seat will be confirmed upon full payment of the event fee and receipt of the registration form on a first-come first-served basis.
- All bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable. We will guarantee your seat upon your booking, thus payment is required even if you cannot attend the event after all.
- RSVP of guest names can be processed upon payment settled.
- Admission to the event is allowed only when a copy of the confirmation notice is presented.
- CPD accreditation by HKIRA is available for all Conference attendees by request upon online RSVP. Attendees should be present for the entire event, and collect their certificates at the registration desk at the end of the event. Postal and administration charge may apply for any request of certificate collection afterwards.
- If guest has any dietary requirements, please give at least two-week advanced notice by email to email@example.com.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter the contents, speaker(s), attendance priority or otherwise of this event, or cancel this event.