To sustain the value propositions for its members, HKIRA will organize regular workshops for members' professional development. Social and networking events will be organized for fellowship development of members.
- 30 July 2015 (Thu):
- Professional Make-up and Grooming for the Workplace
- 25 June 2015 (Thu):
- Activism And Its Impacts on Investor Relations in Asia
- 27 May 2015 (Wed):
- Improving Investor Relations ROI: Social Media Opportunities for HK Listed Companies – co-organised with The Chamber of Hong Kong Listed Companies (CHKLC) and Ruder Finn Asia
- 7 May 2015 (Thu):
- HKIRA 1st IR Awards Conference & Presentation Ceremony
- 27 April 2015 (Mon):
- To Comply or Explain for ESG Disclosure Soon? What Does This Mean to You?
- 11 March 2015 (Wed):
- Seminar on Investor Relations Work in the Mainland co-organized with
The Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) &
The Chamber of Hong Kong Listed Companies (CHKLC)
- 9 March 2015 (Mon):
- HSBC: Asian Economics & Equity Markets Outlook in 2015
- 26 January 2015 (Wed):
- Are you ready for the HKIRA 1st Investor Relations Awards?