Best Practices for Your Annual Results Communication with Digital Technology
15 February 2017 (Wednesday)
||This seminar is of specific value if you are interested in digital IR technology and you want to learn how to:
- display your results announcements effectively in financial terminals and media portals
- share your annual results among all investors simultaneously and effectively
- publish your annual report in a cost saving and interactive way
- display you financial figures dynamically via user-friendly tool on your IR website
- improve your workflow as an IR Manager, C-Level Executive and Company overall with the help of technology.
||4:30-5:00 pm Registration
5:00-6:00 pm Panel and Q&A
6:00-7:00 pm Networking
||Shore restaurant & bar
3/F, the L. place, 139 Queen’s Road Central
Mr. Stefan Morgenweck EQS
Mr. Bruce Chik ANTA Sports Products
||50 people max (Priority is given to HKIRA members)
||Free for staff from listed companies
||1 CPD hour (for HKIRA members only)
- Online registration only. Deadline: 10th February, 2017.
- Seats are limited and will be on a first-come-first-served basis. HKIRA will confirm seats availability by email notification.
- This event is for staff from listed companies only.
- Certificate of attendance is available for HKIRA members only (for corporate membership, only its registered nominees are eligible).
- Members should request the certificate of attendance when making the online registration. Attendees should be present for the entire event, and collect their certificates at the registration desk at the end of the event. Postal and administration charge may apply for any request of certificate collection afterwards.