HKIRA x WE@HKEX Luncheon & Panel Discussion
13 April 2017 (Thursday)
||Hong Kong Investor Relations Association
||Women's Exchange of HKEX
||This event aims to promote the professional development of female IR practitioners through the experience sharing from other IR professionals in Hong Kong. Male IR practitioners are also welcome to join.
Dr. Eva Chan, Chairman, Hong Kong Investor Relations Association
Mr. Paul Kennedy, Group CFO, HKEX
||Panel discussion and Q&A
SPEAKERS (Ordered in last name first)
Dr. Eva Chan, Head of Investor Relations, C C Land Holdings Limited
Mr. Angus Guthrie, Director of Investor Relations, CLP Holdings Limited
Mr. Eric Yau, Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Finance, Link Asset Management Limited
Ms. Nina Zhan, Vice President of Investor Relations, 361 Degrees International Limited
Ms. Janet Chung, Co-Vice Chair of Women's Exchange, Vice President of Investor Relations, HKEX
Click here to view their biographies.
Ms. Angelina Kwan, Chair of Women's Exchange, MD, Head of Regulatory Compliance, HKEX
||End of event
||The Exchange Auditorium, HKEX
1/F, One & Two Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong (map)
||FREE (light sandwich lunch will be provided)
||80 people max
Only for listed company IR practitioners. (Priority seating will be given to HKIRA members) BY INVITATION ONLY.
||1 CPD hour (for HKIRA members only)
- Online registration only. Deadline: 27 March, 2017.
- This event is for only for listed company IR practitioners exclusively.
- Seats are limited and will be on a first-come-first-served basis, with priority seating given to HKIRA members. HKIRA will confirm seats availability by email notification.
- Certificate of attendance is available for HKIRA members only (for corporate membership, only its registered nominees are eligible).
- Members should request the certificate of attendance with online registration, given their full name. Attendees should be present for the entire event, and collect their certificates at the registration desk at the end of the event. Postal and administration charge may apply for any request of certificate collection afterwards.