HKIRA x Bloomberg CNY Networking Lunch
8 February 2018 (Thursday)
||Hong Kong Investor Relations Association
||11:30 am – 2:00 pm
||Auditorium, Bloomberg Office
25/F, Cheung Kong Centre, 2 Queen's Road Central, Central (map)
||MiFID II is now a reality, but should we expect a complete industry shake-up? What issues are top-of-mind for fund managers and IROs as we head into 2018? Join HKIRA and Bloomberg as we discuss the following:
- Budgets for research, resources and tools
- Changes to corporate access
- Contracts in sell-side coverage and support, with a focus on small/mid caps
- A concentrated buy side
- Time and focus optimization for IROs
|12:00 pm||Welcome and Panel Discussion|
Implications to IROs: MiFID II & Regulations
||1 CPD hour by HKIRA
||Free, by invitation and registration only
Bento boxes will be served.
- Online registration only. Deadline: 5 February, 2018.
- This event is only for IR Practitioners working in listed companies exclusively.
- Seats are limited and will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. HKIRA will confirm seats availability by email notification.
- The organizer reserves the right to final say in registration discrepancies.
- For the purpose of security procedures, Bloomberg requests first name, last name, title, company, email address for guest registration.
- Kindly bring along a Photo ID and Business Card for verification purposes.
- CPD accreditation is only granted to attendees whom have requested the certificate of attendance, given their full name, with online registration at HKIRA.
- Attendees should be present for the entire event, and collect their certificates at the registration desk at the end of the event. Postal and administration charge may apply for any request of certificate collection afterwards.
- Programme and speakers may be subject to change.