Seminar: An Inside Look on How and Why Your Stock Get Purchased or Sold by Buy Side
9 May 2018 (Wednesday)
4:00 pm Registration
4:30 pm Presentation and Q&A
5:30 pm Networking
||HKUST Business School Central, Room 1501- 02, 15/F Hong Kong Club Building, 3A Chater Road, Central (map)
||Join the 1-hour Q&A session hosted by Mr. Randy Hung, Vice Chairman of HKIRA, to get insights from the award winning fund manager, Mr. Anthony Cheung from Hamon Asset Management, on how and why your stock get purchased or sold by buy side. The discussion will cover:
- The decision making process within a fund house
- What buy side wants?
- Reasons why your stock get purchased (but not the others)
- Reasons why your stock get sold (but not the others)
- The latest investment trend
Anthony Cheung, Managing Director, Hamon Asset Management
||1 CPD hour
||$100 for HKIRA Members
$250 for Non-members
- Online registration only. Deadline: 3 May, 2018.
- Seats are limited and will be available on a first-come-first-served basis, with priority seating given to HKIRA members and IR practitioners of listed companies. HKIRA will confirm seats availability by email notification. HKIRA reserves the right to final say in registration discrepancies.
- CPD accreditation is only granted to attendees whom have requested the certificate of attendance, given their full name, with online registration at HKIRA.
- Attendees should be present for the entire event, and collect their certificates at the registration desk at the end of the event. Postal and administration charge may apply for any request of certificate collection afterwards.
- Program and speakers may be subject to change.