Seminar: Finding ways to list in A share market
27 June 2018 (Wednesday)
12:45pm presentation (lunch packs will be provided)
||Board room at China Industrial Securities International Wealth Management Limited office, 7/F, Three Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong (map)
||The China Securities Regulatory Commission recently issued a guideline for offshore listed companies to raise funds in China with Chinese Depository Receipt (”CDR”). We have invited an expert from China Industrial Securities International Wealth Management Limited to unveil some insights on this unprecedented opportunity to tap on the mainland’s capital market.
- Brief highlight on the CDR Guideline
- Alternatives on how to list in China if you are not qualified for CDR
- The pros and cons to list in China (versus to list in Hong Kong)
- Key preparation steps before applying for listing in China
- Finding ways to list in A share market: Dual listing(CDR、H shares Companies applying A share listing);HK listing Companies spin-off; HK listing companies M&A
||$200 for HKIRA Members
$500 for Non-members
- Online registration only. Deadline: 20 June, 2018.
- The maximum number of seats is 30 which will be available on a first-come-first-served basis, with priority seating given to HKIRA members and IR practitioners of listed companies. HKIRA will confirm seats availability by email notification. HKIRA reserves the right to final say in registration discrepancies.
- CPD accreditation is only granted to attendees whom have requested the certificate of attendance, given their full name, with online registration at HKIRA.
- Attendees should be present for the entire event, and collect their certificates at the registration desk at the end of the event. Postal and administration charge may apply for any request of certificate collection afterwards.
- Program and speakers may be subject to change.