To sustain the value propositions for its members, HKIRA will organize regular workshops for members' professional development. Social and networking events will be organized for fellowship development of members.
In order to provide our members of listed companies more opportunities to share experience and network with their peers, HKIRA has hosted luncheon gathering every two months in recent years. During the relax lunch break, most of the Executive Committee members will be there to chat with the members to give you a better understanding about HKIRA. Members are welcome to give suggestions and feedback to HKIRA so we can better serve the IR community.
This is exclusive for members working with listed companies at a discounted price. Seats are limited and will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 9 November 2020 (Mon):
- Developments in Green and Sustainable Financing Webinar
- 2 November 2020 (Mon):
- FoE(HK) X PolyU CESEF – Green Finance Connect Forum – ESG Implementation in HK
- 27 October 2020 (Tue):
- 线上研讨会 - 疫情之下投资者关系工作的挑战和机遇
- 23 September 2020 (Wed):
- HKIRA 6th IR Awards Conference and Presentation Ceremony (Online)
- 7 September 2020 (Mon):
- Annual General Meeting
- 4 August 2020 (Tue):
- HKIRA X FTI Consulting Webinar - ESG disclosure dialogue: Time to put ESG into action
- 16 July 2020 (Thu):
- Members Luncheon
- 30 June 2020 (Tue):
- Webinar - Fund Flows and Long-term Economic Recovery amid Covid-19
- 18 June 2020 (Thu):
- PolyU CESEF X HKIRA Webinar - ESG Integration in Investment: a Performance Diagnosis under COVID-19
- 11 June 2020 (Thu):
- 22 April 2020 (Wed):
- Webinar - How to hold AGMs amid Covid-19 uncertainty?
- 11 March 2020 (Wed):
- Webinar – IR Best Practice amidst the Coronavirus Outbreak
- 16 January 2020 (Thu):
- HKIRA 6th IR Awards Briefing Session
- 6 January 2020 (Mon):
- Members Luncheon