To sustain the value propositions for its members, HKIRA will organize regular workshops for members' professional development. Social and networking events will be organized for fellowship development of members.
In order to provide our members of listed companies more opportunities to share experience and network with their peers, HKIRA has hosted luncheon gathering every two months in recent years. During the relax lunch break, most of the Executive Committee members will be there to chat with the members to give you a better understanding about HKIRA. Members are welcome to give suggestions and feedback to HKIRA so we can better serve the IR community.
This is exclusive for members working with listed companies at a discounted price. Seats are limited and will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 14 September 2021 (Tue):
- HKIRA 7th IR Awards Conference and Presentation Luncheon
- 3 September 2021 (Fri):
- HKIRA x 富途安逸 - 线上研讨会 - 上市公司如何提升零售投资者关注度？
- 30 July 2021 (Fri):
- HKIRA x CECEPEC Webinar - Net Zero and Sustainable Financing
- 25 June 2021 (Fri):
- HKIRA x AMTD Webinar – “How to target Family Office from IR perspective?”
- 21 April 2021 (Wed):
- HKIRA Webinar - Bond Capital Market Outlook 2021
- 15 April 2021 (Thu):
- HKIRA x Cyberport Webinar – “How to Attract Funding and Foster Stronger Investor Relations Capabilities?”
- 30 March 2021 (Tue):
- HKIRA Webinar - Hybrid AGM under Companies Ordinance
- 15 March 2021 (Thu):
- HKIRA 7th IR Awards Online Briefing Session
- 29 January 2021 (Fri):
- 8 January 2021 (Fri):
- IR Annual Symposium