To sustain the value propositions for its members, HKIRA will organize regular workshops for members' professional development. Social and networking events will be organized for fellowship development of members.
In order to provide our members of listed companies more opportunities to share experience and network with their peers, HKIRA has hosted luncheon gathering every two months in recent years. During the relax lunch break, most of the Executive Committee members will be there to chat with the members to give you a better understanding about HKIRA. Members are welcome to give suggestions and feedback to HKIRA so we can better serve the IR community.
This is exclusive for members working with listed companies at a discounted price. Seats are limited and will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 25 October 2019 (Fri):
- HKIRA x ONC Lawyers Conference - “Shareholder Engagement and Activism in Hong Kong”
- 24 September 2019 (Tue):
- PolyU PASS X HKIRA Seminar - ESG Reporting: Challenges in Collecting Non-financial Data
- 9 December 2010 (Thu):
- IR Magazine Greater China Conference and Awards
- 22 November 2010 (Mon):
- Lunch seminar "Crisis management"
- 14 October 2010 (Thu):
- HKIRA Fund Management Seminar
- 13 July 2010 (Tue):
- Summer Networking Party
- Sponsored by HSBC
- 1 June 2010 (Tue):
- HKIRA Workshop - SFC Consultation Paper on the Draft Guidelines on Disclosure of Inside Information
- 11 May 2010 (Tue):
- HKIRA Lunch Seminar - Reverse Takeover - from regulatory and fund raising perspectives by Mr. YT Tsoi
- 23 March 2010 (Tue):
- HKIRA Lunch Seminar - IR DO and DON'T - from investor's perspective by Ms. Yang LIU
- 25 February 2010 (Thu):
- HKIRA Lunch Seminar - The commons and differences of IR in different sectors by Mr. Guy Look
- 4 January 2010 (Mon):
- Seminar and Drinks Party
Presentation Materials for member's access only.