To sustain the value propositions for its members, HKIRA will organize regular workshops for members' professional development. Social and networking events will be organized for fellowship development of members.
- 24 October 2019 (Thu):
- HKIoD Global Directorship Programme 2019
- 26 September 2019 (Thu):
- The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers Annual Banking Conference 2019
- 9 October 2014 (Thu):
- HKSI - Corporate Social Responsibility
- 23 September 2014 (Tue):
- HKIB Annual Banking Conference 2014
- 17 September - 10 October 2014
- HKVCA Private Equity Fundamentals Course
- 22 September 2014 (Mon):
- HKSFA Luncheon Seminar
"Has Behavioural Finance Made Us Better (Investors)?"
- 18 July 2014 (Fri):
- CRECCHK Quarterly Luncheon - Changes in the USA Real Estate Market Since the Liquidity Crisis - Examples of Successful Development
- 11 July 2014 (Fri):
- CRECCHK Luncheon Seminar Series - Advantages and Benefits of Setting up Service Companies and Fund Companies in Qianhai
- 23 June 2014 (Mon):
- CRECCHK Quarterly Luncheon - ASEAN Investment Outlook
- 17 June 2014 (Tue):
- Asia Capital Markets Institute Launch Summit
- 29 May 2014 (Thu):
PAIB forum by Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants:"Disclosing key areas of corporate governance (3) – Shareholder communications"