IR Magazine Global Forum
3-4 October 2017 (Tue & Wed)
||The IR Magazine Global Forum is an international and independent event that brings together IR professionals from around the world to network and learn IR best practice.
||Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel, Paris, France
||Detailed agenda in PDF here
- Investor intelligence: Q&A with the investors, panel with the buy side and sell side
- Global institutional fund flows and trends: Impact of macroeconomic factors on IR
- C-suite’s point of view: Providing value to shareholders with the bigger picture in mind
- Running lean: How heads of IR manage day-to-day operations and limited budgets
- Measuring effectiveness, next-gen targeting strategies tailored for different regions
- Shareholder activism trends, integrating ESG into established IR programs
- Future of IR: Trends, exchange-traded funds, big data and quantamental investing
- IR & governance: Should IROs be conducting a governance roadshow?
- Digitization: Leveraging technology and innovation to improve IR
- Hands-on workshops on crisis management and M&A – what to do and what not to!
Members of the HKIRA can save €100 off advertised prices.
Login to see the exclusive discount code.
||Alice Kenning - Events team, IR Magazine
+44 20 8004 6214