||Sa Sa Cosmetic Company Limited
||Director of Investor Relations
||Sa Sa is committed to fostering productive and long-term relationships with shareholders and the investment community at large, through effective two-way communication channels.
This position reports to the Group’s CFO and requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, a well-developed network, and the ability to manage external relationships in the professional investor community.
- Continuously enhance and maintain a comprehensive Investor Relations framework and strategy
- Build investor confidence in the Group’s ability to deliver shareholder value
- Demonstrate the Group’s commitment towards an effective two-way communication with the investment community.
- Disseminate information with transparency, accountability and with expedience
- Manage relationships with analysts, investors, and individual shareholders
- Provide market insights to the Executive management team, including financial trends, shareholder concerns, competitor actions etc. that may have implications for the Group
- Oversee and manage quarterly performance announcements and for other periods as appropriate as well as preparation of the Annual Report and interim reports
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; and MBA would be an asset
- 6+ years of experience with a strong record of building positive long-term relations with research analysts and investors
- Excellent working knowledge of securities disclosure rules as well as other relevant regulations and filing requirements
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in capital markets and performance metrics for public companies
- Familiar with valuation and financial modeling techniques used by investors and analysts
- A deep understanding of trends in capital markets, macroeconomics, competitors and customer trends
- Possesses excellent written communication skills, with the ability to craft powerful and engaging messages that inspire others
- Based in Hong Kong but flexible to travel extensively
|Year(s) of Experience:
||5-day work week, Annual Merit Bonus, Medical Benefits, Staff Purchase Discounts, Free Shuttle Bus Service
||31 March 2018
||Carman Yu, VP - HR, 29753808, firstname.lastname@example.org