Fellows Recognition Program
The HKIRA Fellows Recognition Program is a recognition program distinguishing HKIRA senior members who epitomise expertise, experience, and contributions to HKIRA and the investor relations industry in Hong Kong. These individuals have made contributions to the betterment of the profession and HKIRA throughout their careers.
- Recognise experienced and professional IR practitioners
- Promote IR leadership through sharing and networking
- Raise the professional stature of the IR profession by adding to the standing of the HKIRA and the industry profession
- Ensure that IR leaders have a continuing role in the profession
- Provide a platform for these individuals to continue to serve the IR and IR-related industries
Fellows Opportunities & Expectations
- Upon successful application as a Fellow of HKIRA, individuals are able to use the following post-nominal: HKIRA Fellow or HKIRA資深會員 (in Chinese).
- A Fellows section on the HKIRA website will announce the list of fellows upon approval of application. It will also be promoted via HKIRA e-newsletters.
- Priority will be given to Fellows for joining seminars or events organized by HKIRA.
- Opportunities to chair and/or speak at HKIRA seminars and conferences will be offered to Fellows.
- Fellows can enjoy complimentary admissions to HKIRA supporting events (Past reference: HKICS ACRU Conference and HKIB Annual Banking Conference; List of Supporting Events).