Fellowship Application & Annual Fee
- Eligible HKIRA members are welcome to apply as Fellow members. Eligibility is open to all membership types including full, corporate (listed company), supporting, corporate (service provider), and associate. Nominees of corporate membership (either listed company or service provider) who apply for fellowship are required to fulfill the fellowship requirements at individual level. For example, the applicant is required to fulfil the annual CPD requirements under his/her name.
- Applications will be considered and approved by the Executive Committee.
- Application must be accompanied with the followings for the HKIRA to process:
- Payment of application fee which is paid whether the application is successful or not
- Payment of annual fellowship fee
- Supporting documents of academic qualification
- Supporting documents of professional qualification
- Supporting documents of working reference
- The Executive Committee shall have absolute discretion in respect of each application to decide conclusively whether he/she has or has not fulfilled the conditions applicable to his/her case. The decision of the Executive Committee is final and shall not be subject to any appeal.
Application and Annual Fee
|One Year Fellowship Fee||HK$ 600|
|Application Fee||HK$ 800|
|Total Fee||HK$ 1,400|
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of HK$ 800 which is not refundable.
- Each Fellow Member is required to pay an annual fellowship fee of HK$ 600 which is on top of the standard annual membership fee according to the member’s membership class.
- The annual fellowship fee of HK$ 600 is valid for 12 months from the approval date and is not refundable if the member ceased to be a HKIRA member during the 12 months period.
- In case the fellowship application is rejected, the annual fellowship fee will be refunded to the applicant while the application fee will not be refunded.
*If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact HKIRA staff at (852) 2117 1846.