- The Hong Kong Investor Relations Association (HKIRA or the Association) is an international professional non-profit body committed to develop and adopt the best practices in investor relations (IR), thereby advancing the status and integrity of the IR professional and proficiency of its members and striving to enhance the relationship between listed companies and the investment community.
- The Association will be engaged by international corporates and IR professionals who have the strategic management responsibility to integrate finance, communication, marketing and securities compliances and to achieve the most effective communication platform between a public company and the investment community.
- It will also serve as a platform to enrich the profile of the profession, enhance ethical and professional standards in IR, promote professional development and networking for all members.
Value Propositions to Members
The HKIRA will benefit members in the following aspects:
- Achieving professional recognition in the industry
- Professional opinions and pitching sessions with other corporate senior managements
- Avenues for discussion panels and dialogue sessions in various IR related forums
- Personal development and lifelong learning opportunities
- Corporate networking events
- Talents and information resources